General Conduct Rules
- HAVE FUN. This convention is for all of you, our awesome attendees, to play all the different games that we all enjoy and have a fun time.
- BE RESPECTFUL. Respect the hotel, respect other congoers, respect hotel staff, respect Fargo GameFest staff, respect others staying at the hotel. Pick up after yourself and be mindful of the property. Follow instructions given by staff members.
- WEAR YOUR BADGE and keep it visible at all times. If you enter any convention room without a badge, you will be asked to leave.
- All state, federal, and local laws must be honored during the convention. If it is illegal outside the convention, it’s illegal inside the convention, so don’t do it.
- There will be absolutely NO UNDERAGE DRINKING. Do not provide alcohol to minors, and do not try to get alcohol if you are underage or don’t have an ID.
- NOISE. Particularly in the late night hours, try and keep the noise level down. There are others staying at the hotel and trying to sleep.
- Should you lose something or find something that’s not yours, please visit the LOST AND FOUND in Registration.
- In the event of an EMERGENCY, please call 911 or contact convention or hotel staff for assistance.
- Please be respectful of hotel property and staff. We want to continue using these facilities.
- Only use blue painter’s tape to hang posters and things like that around the convention.
Harassment of any kind is not tolerated. If you are feeling harassed or uncomfortable due to another individual or individuals, find a Fargo GameFest staff member or Registration. We will handle all matters with all seriousness and do our due diligence in investigating the incident and responding appropriately. We want everybody to feel welcomed and safe at Fargo GameFest so we can all follow the first rule, HAVE FUN!